Thank you for praying! Here is the latest:
Praise God– Tim’s connection with great lung doctors and his improved health condition. Pray for continued good health and strength. He will see his doctor in Singapore in January.
Praise God- Our national leaders recently lead an all-day seminar teaching the next level of leaders at MMC. Pray for spiritual protection as they learn to exhort others. See more information about the national leaders below.
Praise God- Marjie’s book has been published to Amazon and will soon be available as a paperback. Fall Like Rain is based on a true story about a Cambodian girl whose life illustrates the reality of false belief systems and poverty. Pray for a glitch in the kick-off as we discovered some typos. Pray this will be an easy fix that does not cost money! Pray for the book’s message to spread according to God’s will. (The book is published under the pen name Nell Corbly) Please do not share info using Marjie’s real name)
Pray for us to have wisdom in everyday decisions and long term decisions in the MMC ministry. And pray for peace and energy from the Lord to persevere.
Pray for our family which is now more global since Caleb and Christian moved to Geneva, Switzerland. Pray for creative ways for our family to stay close.
Pray that Caleb’s work at the United Nations would be informative towards God’s future plans for them. That God would clearly direct Caleb and Christian according to His plan for them, using their compassion for displaced peoples to glorify Him.
Pray for Josh in his role as a teaching elder/ pastor at our Church. For he and Meri as they raise their little girls Iris and Thea. And for their ministry with college students.
Pray for Abbi and Pat and their son Wycliffe, as Pat serves as the equipping director of our church, and Abbi balances life as a mom and wedding photographer, as well as their volunteer ministry in college ministry.
Pray for Hannah and Doug. Doug is studying for his Masters in Christian Studies, and Hannah teaches autistic children. They are also active in leadership in college ministry.
Pray for physical safety for our staff and missionaries, especially on the roads. We have several friends who have had accidents recently and one man lost his foot.
Pray for our missionary colleagues at MMC, and our role in mentoring them as the next generation of discipler/ trainers. This month we ask prayer for our new recruits who hope to join us in Cambodia in 2020. Corrine Porter, Tom and Cheri Howard and Stephen and Caitlin Twyman.
Pray for our national leaders, and our role in discipling them. Pray we would have wisdom in helping them maximise their potential for the Kingdom of God. Pray for spiritual protection; for the removal of any blocks to their growth or effectiveness.
- Samrach Kroich: Leader of the Outreach Division. Apostolic leader. He has a wife and a baby. He is a house church leader/ bible teacher who is raising up others to lead. Pray for Christian schooling options for them.
- Phearin Sorn: Clinical Director, Nurse. He has a wife and 2 children. Pray for his ability to complete a masters in nursing education online in English. He is a house church leader/ bible teacher.
- Sovatdy Sanh: Hospital Administrator. Pray for him as the oldest son in a divorced family to have wisdom in leading his family. Pray for a godly spouse and the freedom to marry in the midst of the weight of responsibility for his mother and brothers. He is on a leadership team of his church.
- Sokrun Seng: Attending Doctor and Director of Palliative Care and the CML program. He has a wife and 2 children. He is a house church leader/ bible teacher.
- OTHER Key Workers/ leaders
- Phearun Cephas: He is the new head nurse, since Phearin stepped up to the role of clinical director. Pray that he grows in the Lord and his understanding of leadership.
- Kanjara: The leader of our lab. She accepted Christ last year but has no Christian family. She is a great worker and leader. Pray she grows in leadership and in boldness for the Lord. Her aunt is in our palliative care ward now.
- Reaksmey Heang: Attending doctor and Women’s Health Director. She is the daughter of a pastor from Kampong Cham Province. She is married with no children. Please pray for wisdom and clear leading concerning her future.
- Sochea Choch: Director of Counselling. He is a lay leader/ bible teacher and he also teaches Christian counselling to other Cambodians. He is married with one son.
- Somaly Sok: Doctor who has graduated from the MMC residency. She is partnering with a network of 70 house churches planted by her father’s church in Kampot province- they have built a clinic to care for the poor and proclaim the gospel.